The HR rep will provide human resources and administrative support to the production team on:
Afternoon Shift from 3 pm to 11 pm * Night shift from 11 pm to 7 am.
The associate’s primary functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Greet and welcome the new employees (operations) as soon as they arrive to the plant.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees Administer the training program in your shift.
- Train the bake end operators based on the company training plan.
- Coordinate with the production, the maintenance, and the quality for the PR’s update.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties in your shift.
- Compile and update the modified duties for the production employees.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel attendance.
- Coordinate HR projects with the production supervisors (safety contest, employee of the month etc…). Report employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations to the HR manager. Facilitate the communicate with employees when necessary.
- Enforce safety rules in your shift. Report and investigate the workplace incident.
- Properly handle the WSIB policy in your shift.
- Manage the employees’ uniforms. Assign the lockers to the new employees.
- Manage the visual communication on the TV’s.
- Administer the time and attendance on ADP.
- Perform other assigned duties.
Must follow Health and Safety rules and regulations. Must comply with the company policies