City Brewing Company, a leading manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position was created due to continued growth and will provide generalist support in a fast paced and varied environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support bi-weekly payroll processing for multi-state facilities to include processing and tracking of special pays, wage attachments, benefit deductions, vacation/leave, disability, etc…
- Benefits administration to include verifying eligibility, processing enrollments, billing audits, and COBRA administration.
- Recruitment and interviewing for exempt and non-exempt positions to include applicant tracking, candidate notifications and scheduling, and employment offers.
- Perform new employee orientation and coordinate onboarding activities.
- Assist with internal and external auditing of payroll data, policies and practices. Assist with compensation study data collection and reporting.
- Participate in HR initiatives such as succession planning, performance management, training and development, etc…
- Generalist support for all Human Resources functions.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in Human Resources Management, but will consider relevant degree with proven experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience in a generalist role.
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment law and regulations including FMLA, COBRA, and FLSA administration and compliance.
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a number of assignments and responsibilities while managing interruptions and changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS such as ADP.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, Union relations experience preferred.