This position focuses on assisting with Team Member Retention and their development. The ideal individual will be a blend of Administrative Expert and Employee Champion and to help us find and keep our ideal team members.
Areas of responsibility: Talent acquisition of hourly team members, retention, safety, employee customer service, administrative compliance, reporting and onboarding.
Team Member Advocate: Represent Team Members, protect their interests and make sure that company initiatives are followed. Work closely with HR Manager on identifying initiatives to improve the experience of Team Members.
Talent Acquisition: Recruit, interview, and select hourly team members to fill vacant positions as well as manage the pre-employment process. Plan and conduct team member orientation and on-boarding process.
Safety: Work with HR Manager to ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) plans to meet operational goals to reduce accidents, injuries and incidents. Partner with 3rd party administrator (TPA) to manage workers compensation claims.
Employee Relations: Coordination of employee relations/recognition related events.
Compliance: Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures; including the maintaining and retention of all personnel records
Reporting & Documentation: Prepare reports as requested. Develop and disseminate reporting, as necessary, related to retention, labor, expenses, etc. Document investigations, terminations, and any other related matters.
Requirements: The ideal candidates will be creative, positive, highly motivated, and have a service mindset. You don’t just get a job; you earn it by having the right attitude, background, willingness to learn, and a passion for seeing our Team Members succeed. A true hands-on approach and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent corresponding job-related experience required.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Human Resources administration experience required.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a PLUS
- Experience in HRIS systems; preferably in Paycom Enterprise.
- Proven experiencing in reading and interpreting written/verbal instructions, policies, guidelines, compliance and legal documents
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to be responsive and persuasive at all levels of the organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee#39;s or applicant#39;s race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.