Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- The HR Shared Services Analyst will resolve inquiries from employees on HR processes and programs. As the employee data subject matter expert, you will collaborate with Total Rewards, Payroll, Benefits and HR partners to resolve employee data matters in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Execute and audit employee life-cycle transactions to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned HRSS & HRIS tasks in support queue to ensure all cases are resolved within defined SLAs.
- Collaborate closely with Total Rewards, Payroll, Benefits and HR partners to resolve employee data issues.
- Develop and recommend process and program improvements.
- Assist in rollout, implementation, training and audit of HR systems processes.
- Write Reports in SuccessFactors, Dayforce and other related systems.
- Provide necessary communications with employees to resolve issues or escalate to an expert for problem resolution and communicates resolutions/findings.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and standard operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 3 years of high volume HR data management experience required, preferably in a multi-state payroll environment.
- Working Knowledge of SuccessFactors, Dayforce, Service Now Queue management and HCM report writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of U.S. and Canada Benefit and employment/labor laws.
- Detailed oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative.
- Outstanding organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality in accordance with legal and ethical standards to ensure employee data privacy.
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.