Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
In this role, the HR Technology Service Lead - Workday, will own the delivery and support of the technology solutions and services provided to your business customers. For each of the HR areas you support, one key objective will be to work with your customers to understand their needs and collaborate with them develop a technology strategy and roadmap.
You will be responsible for planning and leading the execution of the technology work streams of projects identified in the roadmap as well as managing and prioritizing on-going enhancement and service requests. This includes scoping the effort, developing project plans, owning the design of solutions, coordinating the work done by contractor resources to build and test the solutions, and planning and executing the process to maintain the solutions with the support team once live.
You should bring expertise in HR technology including knowledge of best practices and a continuous improvement mind-set. In this role you will have the ability to serve as a thought-leader that can help drive change and deliver business value. Your main objective will be to deliver technology solutions that will enable your business customers meet their goals and objectives as well as finding new ways to support those solutions as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business Customer/Stakeholder Management - 10%
- HR Technology Solution Design and Delivery - 40%
- Project Management - 20%
- Vendor Management - 20%
- Continuous Improvement - 10%
Stakeholder management - Establish trust and credibility with decentralized business customer base and work to develop and align technology strategy and roadmap for supported HR business areas
Business Analysis - Ability to partner with business and lead process mapping, requirement gathering, and solution design sessions as well as create detailed documentation
Business Case Development - Ability to scope and develop evidence-based solution recommendations and prioritize work based on return on investment and align priorities with business customers
Project Management - experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies, ability to create and manage project plans, estimate effort to identify and understand dependencies and to manage project resources like consultants and support team
Vendor management - Prioritize and coordinate outsourced support team activities to ensure stable support of solutions you own
Data Analysis - Excellent Excel skills: command of using VLookup, Pivot Tables, and complex logic formulas to be able to review and clean up large data sets or prepare them for data conversion loads
Continuous Improvement mind-set - Ability to challenge the status quo and influence without authority, conduct root cause analysis to reduce tickets and overall support efforts by simplifying design and looking for opportunities to automate - Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
Presentation/Communication Skills - Ability to create professional grade PowerPoint decks and presenting to executives
Change Management – Management of when solution changes will take effect and supporting business with communicating details/impact of changes and providing tools for training audience on the new process(es).
- Work to understand the needs of a decentralized business customer base in order to develop and align a harmonized technology strategy/roadmap, and manage intake for their HR business area(s)
- Serve as Technical Product Owner for the applications used by the Business Area(s) you support (primarily Workday).
- Own solution design of: Configuration, Business Process Logic, Security Roles, Integration Design, Reporting.
- Plan and manage execution of the technology workstreams on projects like system implementations, enhancements, acquisitions, divestitures, etc. including coordination of work done by consultant project resources
- Prioritize and coordinate the work of onshore and offshore team to ensure quality day-to-day maintenance and support of solutions you own
- Use root cause analysis to identify and implement design improvements that optimize, automate, or simplify solutions in order to reduce support effort and tickets
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Human Resource, Business, or related field.
- Years of Relevant Experience: 5 years’ minimum, 7+ years’ desired.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Workday configuration - expertise in one or more of these areas strongly preferred: HCM, Recruiting, Payroll, Talent/Performance Management, Compensation, Learning, Security, Reporting, EIB (mass data loads) and Integrations.
- Exceptional attention to detail, process-orientation, and demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters and materials with discretion and a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects forward.
- Flexible and able to handle competing and changing priorities and expectations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Implementation & Support projects experience is a must.
- Experience with acquisitions and divestitures a plus.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Normal office environment
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.