Summary: Will provide human resources services to include talent acquisition, employee relations, employee benefits, training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Provides assistance in talent acquisition and training
- Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Assist in maintaining and updating employee policies and procedures
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Propose employee programs to enhance employment conditions
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. We are an E-Verify participant. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- 2-3 years HR Experience/manufacturing setting preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in employee relations, recruiting, and training.
- Operating systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Training Systems
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures and employment law
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Fluent in the Spanish language preferred
- Minimal travel may be required for special events and training
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public