Legendary Baking, an innovative dessert manufacturer specializing in pie, cake, cheesecake and custom desserts is seeking a HR Coordinator to become part of our HR team. We are looking for passionate, motivated individuals with the ability to carry on multiple tasks and projects at once. The quality of our mouthwatering pies is top notch and we need someone to carry on that tradition through portraying a positive first impression to our applicants, customers, and vendors. We are looking for candidates that have 2 years or more payroll or finance experience and take pride in their work. In addition, we are seeking someone who is willing to take ownership of the ins and outs of the company, from financial, labor, shipping/mail, customers, etc. Experience in a front desk reception role and accounts payable knowledge is preferred.
Excellent benefit package:
- Medical/dental and vision insurance-available the 1st of month after you start
- FREE Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- FREE Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
- Experience in a payroll or finance role (or some combination) for 2 or more years.
- Proficiency of MS Office Tools. Experience with Ceridian and SAP preferred.
- Must be able to consistently produce accurate, professional-quality documents and read and review written communication.
- Ability to work well with people, be polite and team work oriented.
- Able to consistently file documents and run reports without error.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of HR skills required to deal with confidential and sensitive situations and to maintain a positive relationship with departments within the company.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer