Human Resources Business Partner
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is Dairy Done Right. As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Human ResourcesBusiness Partnerwill be a key member of the Tillamook based plant management team. This role is charged with delivering on strategic, business partnerships with focus on consistent administration of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs). In addition, this role is an employee champion who will maintain strong working relationship with internal and external union shop stewards and business representatives creating a strong synergy between all parties.
As a values driven organization, it s imperative that the ideal candidate resonate and role model our values of: respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety. This role requires a strong-willed, visionary, strategic mindset and operate best under pressure in a partnership manner.
Here s a day in the life:
- Operating as a business partner, manage and fact find a diverse spectrum of employee relations issues, sounds and inquiries
- Create and be an employee onboarding champion
- Complete new hire orientation for multiple employees of all backgrounds and experiences
- Partner with hiring managerson interviews, making recommendations, etc.
- Advice partners on collective bargaining agreements
- Assist the training staff with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the RHRM as needed.
- Administers State and federal labor law to employees
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all written documents
- Work a flexible work schedule in the event that an employee investigation or other project needs to be performed after normal business hours
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude
Skills you ll need:
- 4+ years in a progressive role with experience in a partnership and cross-functional leadership. Preferred in a Human Resources and/or Manufacturing team environment.
- Contract Negotiations
- Skilled in workplace investigations
- Associates or Bachelor s Degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in a union environment
- Teamwork skills: The HRBP will be part of a relatively small team and will be asked to work closely with others
- Self-starter: We are looking for someone that loves people and is self-motivated to get the work done. You will have to work independently
- Total command of English language and all MS Office applications
- Basic project management skills (critical path analysis, contingencies)
- A passion for People
- Onboarding experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A desire to grow professionally
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds, and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives, and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace.EEO/AA