Requisition ID 28632
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career FunctionHuman Resources
Posting Type DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it#39;s how we#39;ve become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it#39;s building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The HR Business Partner is responsible for HR activities across multiple manufacturing sites and/or within a significant business segment. This position will serve as a strategic business partner to the Director of Operations and Senior Managers. The HR Business Partner will lead all HR initiatives with a focus on organization effectiveness which includes staffing and recruiting, handling employee relations issues, development planning, on -boarding, performance and talent management, coaching and counseling people leaders and partnering with our centers of expertise on various strategies for execution at the sites. This position will develop & execute the people strategy and demonstrate strong change agent abilities. The HR Business Partner may have a direct report.
- Partner with peers in Human Resources and Operations Leadership to drive consistent application of Kerry s policies and practices across all locations.
- Identify potential gaps and develop recommendations and strategies to minimize risks across North America.
- Partner with Business, Operations and HR leadership to drive standard practices and programs across the organization.
- Lead HR related projects across sites and functions.
- Use high level of accountability and initiative to address complex business challenges and drive change.
Influencing and Coaching
- Form solid working relationships, based on thorough knowledge of the assigned business and sites to enable sound judgement and development of the people plan related to business decisions.
- Partner with Operations/Client Leader to assess and implement an optimal organizational design to support business growth.
- Coach leaders on appropriate and proactive management techniques and make timely and informed decisions on when to escalate issues.
- Champion the development of the transformation plans and the people aspects of this plan ensuring year on year step change activities.
- Act as a Senior, Member of the HR team to drive group cohesiveness, project deliverables and HR metrics.
- Lead and Develop HR Resources within the plants to enable growth and career opportunities.
- Analyze, interpret, develop, and implement HR policies, programs, and procedures as appropriate
- Provides objective and timely feedback when new programs/changes to existing programs are introduced.
- Competence in Kerry policies governing employment terminations, including termination practices
- Champion the Talent Management process at the site and partner with managers to develop and update development plans for employees
- Support leaders with the performance and development and pay planning processes.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution.
- 7+ years experience in a combination of or solely generalist human resources function, center of expertise, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional skill set handling employee relations cases
- Proven ability in business acumen and to develop effective business partnerships at multiple levels.
- Experience in leading the development of a culture of accountability, collaboration and excellence.
- Takes ownership for related actions that will lead to improvements in the results.
- Confident presentation and public speaking capabilities.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Ability to learn multiple systems independently.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with a diverse team and employee population.
- Easy to approach with the ability to engage employees and be a strong employee advocate whilst maintaining company values
- Professional, trustworthy and hardworking ethic. Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and respect. Ability to travel 5-10%, with advanced notice.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be foundhere. Additional information can also be here.