Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click Apply to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
The HR Business Partner and HR Projects serves as the front-line HR support for a designated client group in specific location(s). The HRBP will provide client group managers with coaching and guidance on performance management, development, management effectiveness, and continuously monitor and diagnose the functional health of the client organization and implement plans to proactively address areas for improvement. Additionally, they will support with finding talent that meets the needs of the business and support with the development of the employees in partnership with specialist functions. Working in collaboration with the HR specialist functions (Compensation & Benefits, L&D, etc..) the HRBP will ensure that client groups are operating in a manner consistent with the Godiva Way, as well as applicable regulatory and compliance requirements. The Global HRBP will work closely with the CPO and other HR Leaders to work on ad-hoc projects that will help Godiva continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Support CPO with the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Work with HRIS to post open positions and manage the hiring process from start to finish, working closely with Talent Acquisition to execute strategic processes in finding top talent
- Collaborate with L&D on strategic learning and training initiatives and support with executional needs (scheduling, communicating/advertising participating, etc..)
- Support with driving the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Help develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Partner with Comp & Benefits on HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective, while helping with implementation and execution
- Provide advice and coaching to managers and employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Maintain close contact and regular communication with regional HR teams to work in synchronization with the other business units
- Help CPO drive engagement and collaboration across regions by being the liaison between global and regional teams, being the eyes and ears of the people and positively influencing culture with sound decisions
- Proactively engage client departments through immersion in their business objectives, team meetings and planning cycle
- Champion diversity and inclusion efforts and continually drive to ensure client workforce is representative of our organizational need for diversity
- Drive a talent lifecycle approach to proactively diagnose talent needs and build aggressive plans to identify, engage, assess and onboard the right talent for the need.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure that all recruitment activities are well planned, documented, approved and result in fast, compliant, high-quality hires.
- Ensure all recruiting, on-boarding, promotion and exit activities with are well planned to deliver seamless, well support transitions resulting in continuous improvement in client organization capability.
- Minimum education: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or similar field
- 3-5 years of human resources experience.
- Well versed in employment laws and applications (FMLA, FLSA, etc) preferred
- Excellent leadership; comfortable leading own area and working on your own/creating own schedule.
- Excellent collaboration skills- needs to work with HRBP peer group
- Excellent interpersonal skills, personal leadership skills, influencing, consulting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office applications-Excel). ADP Enterprise experience a plus. Proficient in Outlook and standard Office applications
- Successful HR generalist and specialist-experience in a commercial environment (in high performing multinational)
- Knowledge of and skilled in soft HR processes (performance management, talent assessment, engagement, recognition, learning & development, training, recruitment,...) and hard HR processes (compensation and benefits) + social law
- Strong analytical skills. Skilled in critical and creative thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and address complex, interdependent issues, needs and priorities effectively to achieve results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - able to remain flexible in a changing business environment.
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.