Seneca Foods is one of North America#39;s leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the brands of Libby#39;s, Aunt Nellie#39;s, READ, Seneca Farms, Green Valley, CherryMan, Paradise, Pennant, and Seneca labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
Seneca Foods is currently looking for a qualified energetic HR Administrator/AP Clerk to work at one of our food processing/manufacturing facilities located in Cambria, WI. Due to increased growth, this position is new and will help manage the daily HR/AP functions for our Cambria plant operations.
HR Admin/AP Position Responsibilities:
- Weekly Payroll processing - Kronos thru to SAP Audit for Payroll
- Kronos time management daily / weekly
- Punch Detail reports and secure approvals
- Weekly payroll audits of time, wages, deductions
- HR Administration including:
- Seasonal and Fulltime Onboarding/Orientation, I9 processing, Badging etc.
- FMLA, STD, Unpaid Leave
- Benefits administration
- Seneca Learns Admin
- Vacation and Sick Leave tracking
- Employee paperwork
- Employee relations
- Staffing Reports weekly/monthly
- PPE, Safety reporting, accident investigations
- Workers Comp Claims
- Migrant Camp supervision
- Full-time and Seasonal recruitment and interns, representation at Career Fairs, High Schools & Technical Colleges
- AP Clerk Support:
- Accounts Payable back up
- Office Manager back up
- Assist with Purchasing
- Associate degree in Human Resources or similar field of study; Bachelor#39;s degree preferred
- Two to four years of relevant experience, previous experience in human resources preferred
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, governmental regulations, benefits coverage, etc.
- Excellent computer skills required (HRIS systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) - Must have high level of Excel experience and understanding
- Must have a high level of discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Federal and State employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Bi-lingual required (Spanish speaking)
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us at ADA senecafoods.com or call 315-926-8100.
Nearest Major Market: Madison