BC Delta Tea (82nd St)
Job Posting Title:
The Hopper Filler reports to the Shift Supervisor/Lead Hand/Line Lead and is responsible to ensure the contents of the work order are verified and followed by ensuring accurate supply, production and return of materials required (raw & finished), on the line. Hopper Fillers are vital in ensuring the correct production of tea, while maintaining its integrity. Hopper Fillers main objective is to ensure the continual flow of production by ensuring the "hoppers" are always filled with tea on each machine in production. This is a standard warehouse environment in the food industry and hopper fillers must be able to meet the physical demand of the position including, but not limited to, standing and/or sitting, bending, twisting, repetitive movements.
- Check blend Item## and Lot## against the work order and previous blend in the bin.
- Place stickers on the blue bins.
- Refill all the supplies on L##1, 2 & 3 and check for blend every 30 minutes. L##4 & 5 are to be checked every 1 hour. And Zone B is to be checked every 15 minutes.
- Inform Line Supply personnel of material shortages on the lines.
- Responsible to maintain GMP of all lines.
- Responsible for cleaning the top of the machines during changeover.
- Must empty the blue bins during changeover.
- Responsible to take out filter from the machines.
- Ensure the In/out supplies during the changeover.
- Responsible to empty all the garbage/Tin containers.
- Responsible to manage breaks before/after changeover.
- Responsible for general housekeeping throughout and at the end of the shift.
- Must adhere to ALL safety rules, safe working practices/procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Report ALL injuries and illness to your Supervisor immediately.
- Performs ALL other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Required to lift up to 50 kg bags of product with the assistance of push cart.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English.
- Maintain good attendance per Company#39;s Attendance Policy.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to take a leadership role and communicate/cooperate with others within a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of integrity and work ethic
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.