Harvest Level I position
Why This Is A Great Job For A Person Who Accepts Nothing Less Than Personal Greatness
Your contribution will ensure that Johnsonville products are of the highest quality and meet our defined standards of safety. You’ll learn about a variety of Harvest processes, expanding your existing knowledge for application into the business of making sausage. There is unlimited opportunity for growth as you become an active contributor to the Harvest Team and assist your team in the quest for continual improvement.
The successful candidate will ensure compliance with safety, quality, and sanitation requirements. In addition, this candidate will establish and sustain effective relationships with all Members so that they may work together to promote innovation and cooperation in order to solve problems.
Why choose a career with Johnsonville?
- Great Company Culture
- You will become a Member of a Team and not just an employee
- We believe in the guiding principles of respect, trust, integrity, caring, ownership, appreciation, candor, humility, and innovation
- Opportunity for growth
- Great Compensation program
- Great Base Pay
- Monthly Bonus program eligibility immediately after hire with NO annual cap!
- Outstanding insurance package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage after 60 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Incentives
- 401K eligibility after 90 days
- Discounted Johnsonville products
- Be able to perform and rotate through several job functions in the department at line speed. This will include learning many different positions within the Harvest Level I rotation. Most of the job entails collecting and saving pig bi-products that will be used in the medical arena.
Skills and Competencies
- Notify team leaders and/or maintenance of problems
- Perform all jobs in a safe manner at line speed
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with GMP and safety rules at all times
- Decision making
- Most be able to lift 50 pounds
- Physical demands for this position require walking or standing most of the time
- External Candidates Only: Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check.
1st Shift - Approximately 5:30am-2:00pm (Overtime as production demands)
$17.21 - $18.63
How to Apply:
External candidates: Apply on line at http://jobs.johnsonville.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Johnsonville Sausage performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, physicals and background checks on all external manufacturing candidates.