|FrankAGI is currently searching for a Grain Merchandiser based in the Omaha, NE area for a well-established grain & feed company. |
- Merchandising: This position will consist of day-to-day activities of merchandising, trading, logistics, and hedging of raw agricultural commodities and feed ingredients. Also may service as backup to other merchandising and/or sales staff.
- Phone Sales: Merchandiser will be responsible for new business development and acquisition of new clients in assigned trade territories to further promote companies regional presence.
- Quality Assurance: Merchandiser will be responsible for learning role of and working with QA department to help promote new business development.
- Support of Sales Force: Promote sales force through purchasing of commodities, management of inventory, freight/logistics, contracting, and final delivery of agricultural commodities and finished feed.
- Customer Appreciation: Participate in regional and local on-farm customer appreciation events.
- Credit Management: Merchandiser will understand the process of credit management of clients and financial risk associated with duties of a grain & feed merchandiser. Must be willing to communicate past due & accounts receivable notices with customers.
- 2-4 years post-graduate experience
- Bachelor#39;s degree or higher: Agricultural degree and background preferred
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities. High attention to detail.
- Positive. Self-starter. Entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Continuous learner and self improvement
- Strong customer service mindset
- Professional Demeanor
- Base Salary - Commensurate with skill and experience levels, TBD
- Full Benefit Package - 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flex Spending, Disability Coverage & Life Insurance