A family-owned Group serving customers globally, Roquette is a leader in speciality food ingredients and pharmaceutical excipents. The products and solutions developed by the Group deliver proven technological, nutritional and health benefits precisely tailored to the pharma, nutrition, food and selected industry markets. Roquette's offer is produced from plant-based raw materials such as corn, wheat, potatoes and peas. Since its foundation over 80 years ago, the Group's growth has been based on innovation, a passion for the job and a commitment to achieve.
People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
GLOBAL TECHNICAL DEVELOPER - PHARMA (ORAL/RX)
Reports to: Global Head of Technical Developers, Pharma
Technical reference supporting the existing range of solutions in a market segment and in charge of the development of new ones.
Position Scope: North Eastern US as core region, global aspects for the Pharmaceutical Business Unit and for a market segment
Positions reporting to this position: None
The main mission is to secure and to coordinate/to support the development of an entire market segment in the region. The TD is considered as a specialist of a market segment and hence will manage the scientific knowledge and its development. The TD will be accountable for the following:
- Coordination of the market segment technical application network.
- Development and support to implementation of market segment solutions at Strategic and main customers end.
- Development of a network with industry and universities to become and to secure a leadership position on the market segment. This leadership will be built on scientific based evidence knowledge and other development studies to demonstrate and to assess the functional value of a solution belonging to the market segment. This applies to the existing product(s)/solution(s) and to other ones for range extension or for new product(s) development.
- Sharing the outcomes with the team (TDs, Sales, Marketing, CTS)
- Training of the commercial network
- Publication of studies to provide evaluation of new and existing products to support our business growth in collaboration with the different Business Unit functions and more specifically Marketing.
- Advanced Degree (PhD or MSc) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or other Lifesciences degrees.
- Minimum 10 years' related experience.
- Cross functional team and project leadership.
- Ability to coach peers, to transfer knowledge, influential skills, strong business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams and build positive working relationships.
- Travelling is required.
- Fluent in English.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!