Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
Global Vendor Master Data Steward is accountable for ensuring the SAP vendor master data structure within SAP is set up in alignment with a best in class governance process. He/she is responsible for coordinating vendor data personnel within each region ensuring high quality master data as the foundation for procurement reporting structure. This ensures accurate reporting on ~EUR 600 million in spend; plus it provides our financial groups with information utilized all the way to the executive level of the company. This person must have the ability to envision the linkage of supplier structures from a global perspective as well as aligning with customer master structures. This leader has the passion for data base design and the ability to drive change management at the regional level. This position reports to the Global Procurement Manager, Data and Process with a dotted line into the Global Master Data Manager.
Global Vendor Master Data
- Ensuring the linkage of vendor master partners globally, alignment with customer master data and ensures proper structure for reporting.
- Auditing the regional procurement groups#39; usage of vendor master data to ensure one way of working globally for a solid foundation for spend reporting. (contract data and material related data)
- Lead the regional teams to enrich the current vendor master set up in the SAP procurement module including but not limited to: Business Partners, Purchase Contracts, Info Records, and Material specific data
- Data mining exercises to identify quality issues, root causes, and resolution based on best practices
- Periodically audit data to identify areas that require additional focus
- Ensure proper control and change management across the global regions
- Establish key metrics, report creation, and complex data extractions
- Establish and enforce data policies and process improvements
- Guides the regional vendor master data stewards to define a global SAP data management strategy that supports the overall global business strategy, corporate culture, and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Ensures data management design is consistent with the SAP architectural strategy and ensures that solutions add business value
- Identify new data requirements, provides expertise to business and IT functions
- Required SAP master data experience (preferably vendor master data experience) 3-5 years; 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Bachelor#39;s degree in business, economics, accounting, finance or related field.
- Proven expertise and passion for innovation, continuous improvement, and ability to effectively lead and drive change
- Strong people leadership skills that focuses on employee development and engagement, ongoing feedback, and creating an environment that champions diverse perspectives
- Strong ability to make decisions and drive results that positively impact productivity, efficiency, overall customer service levels, and enhance company profitability
- Progressive business leadership experience with emphasis on Data Management
- Ability to be a strong advocate for process and technology improvement
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the executive leadership team and business customers at all levels
- Strong stakeholder collaboration and team player approach
- Self-starter who brings an entrepreneurial approach to driving long term value.
- Ability to balance priorities as an individual contributor on cross-functional teams while also maintaining responsibilities of organizing and assisting the team to maximize their contributions
- Analytical leader for an ERP system, such as SAP, from start to finish, across multiple sprints of "test and learn" cycles
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2019, Corbion generated annual sales of 976.4 million and had a workforce of 2,138 FTEs. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.