Kerry is the world s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
Global Marketing Product Manager
This role leads immune health ingredient portfolio with specific emphasis on global brand governance and growth of the Wellmune brand. The Marketing Manager, Immune Health is responsible for supporting Kerry s global Proactive Health business development, End-Use-Market (EUM) and commercial teams to fully embed immune-health positioned technologies into business strategies through development of strong value propositions, market positioning, and marketing execution plans.
What would you do?
- Develop positioning & value propositions for holistic immune health portfolio into various applications, channels and end-use-markets, ensuring technologies are aligned to unique customer / consumer need and do not cannibalize one another.
- Responsible for embedding immune-health positioned technologies into End-Use-Market (EUM) strategies globally working in collaboration with EUM strategic & activation marketing to ensure global commercial teams have full understanding of technology value propositions.
- Support sales engagements & presentations, value proposition creation, execution of digital and in-person industry events, including tradeshows, conferences, sponsorships, and webinars, etc. for respective portfolio.
- Serve as brand steward of Wellmune brand and portfolio globally, ensuring alignment with brand positioning and customer compliance of packaging/labeling guidelines, including product launch tracking.
- Develop and own understanding of global immune health marketplace through the lens of consumer, competitor, and product / market trends.
- Partner with product management and R&D on the development and commercialization of new immune-health technology innovations - including the development of brand positioning, sales collateral, and communication materials where required.
- Responsible for working with digital/content/creative and liaising with EUM teams to develop briefs and execute elements of global campaigns which promote awareness and drive demand generation for Wellmune and other immune health ingredients.
- Driver of all Wellmune digital & content resources (campaigns, websites, emails, etc.) through collaboration with digital, content, and creative teams.
- Lead the development of all product training & sales support resources including content/collateral creation (sell sheets, presentations, brochures, etc.)
- Support the creation & management of annual marketing plan & calendar of internal/external promotions and campaigns for associated portfolio of technologies aligned to Global Proactive Health business and EUM strategies
What will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in functional ingredients/ biopharma.
- Food & Beverages, or dietary supplement market experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to collaborate with multifunctional teams and engage audience with an aligned brand vision and strategy.
- Analytical skills with ability to turn market data insights into strategic actions.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Availability to travel 20% of time
What s in it for you?
You can have the opportunity to keep growing Wellmune , one of our rising Brands within a global scope and within a dynamic and fast growing team.
Kerry s applied Health & Nutrition division consist of a unique portfolio of specialized enzymes, fermentation technologies, proteins, probiotics, immune health ingredients and more. Our specialty health & nutrition ingredients are used in a wide range of applications including Food, Beverages, Medicines, Nutritional and Dietary Supplements, and animal nutrition applications. Our AH&N ingredients are renowned for their superior functionality, quality, and value.