Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click Apply to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
The Global Associate Brand Manager, Gifting will be a key contributor to Godiva s global expansion across the key Self Treat product platforms. This role is responsible for supporting Global Marketing Director of Self-Treat with ongoing evolution of the global innovation pipeline while owning specific parts of the Self Treat across all Classes of Trade to contribute in driving sustainable growth. The Global Associate Brand Manager, New Platforms will also lead new product development for key product launches and partner with internal and external team members to bring seasonal and core collections to life.
- Lead development of select core initiatives within the Self Treat portfolio platform across the Global portfolio
- Identify global insights, market trends, competitive activity and whitespace opportunities that deliver long term innovation pipeline as per pre-aligned innovation strategy
- Perform analysis and communication of business performance through in-depth analysis and business tracking, leveraging internal data and IRI
- Lead global cross-functional team including R&D, Supply, Regulatory, Packaging Engineering, Finance along with external agencies to ensure the agreed portfolio strategy is delivered and products are launched on time (including mastering Godiva processes such as PAT and stage gates for product commercialization)
- Identify innovation opportunities based on local market needs
- Partner with Regional Markets to manage new product development and existing product development to maximize innovation potential across Regional Markets
- Become the leading expert of key initiatives across all regions
- Help the Global Marketing Director to build the 3-5 year portfolio strategy for the Self Treat Portfolio
- MBA with 2 years or more of experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) role or BA/BS with 4 years of work experience in a similar role/function
- Proven analytical skills, including performance tracking, in depth topical analysis, product and brand P&L
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple and often accelerated projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with global partners, ability to motivate individuals/team in pursuit of common objective
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for growing businesses; ability to exhibit strategic-level thinking, looking at the "bigger picture"
- Exposure to a broad range of traditional and non-traditional consumer marketing techniques/vehicles (e.g., advertising, digital, social, etc)
- Comfortable with ambiguity, agile, business savvy and resourceful
- Builds relationships and collaborates effectively
- Strong spreadsheet and presentation development skills (MS Office)
- Must exhibit a passion for the company s vision, mission and values
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.