Skilled and dedicated manager to oversee the daily operation maximizing the resources of people, equipment and systems to provide the highest level of customer services at the lowest cost. Provide the comprehensive support for the executive level and corporate staff achieving the company#39;s goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, lead and drive all aspects of the distribution facility including both people and processes.
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Recruit, train, and develop staff.
- Monitor the receiving, storing and shipping of product/inventory from the distribution center, to ensure they are delivered in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Establish work schedules, ensure that the schedules are correctly implemented and that the tasks are assigned effectively and completed properly by delegating responsibilities#39; and holding individuals accountable for performance expectations.
- Organizing the workload and supervision of the warehouse staff overseeing the picking, packing and dispatch of goods to ensure all orders are delivered correctly and on time overseeing the receipt of goods, ensuring that products are checked and inspected on receipt and put away into the correct locations designated in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that all equipment is in good working condition (forklifts, tuggers, pallet jacks, etc.) and carrying out daily/weekly inspections reports.
- Ensure all safety, regulatory and compliance measures (OSHA) are met within company and global guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills:
This position requires a personable team player who demonstrates professionalism under pressure. The candidate must demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills and to be dedicated to customer service. The candidate must be well organized, sensitive to handling confidential information, flexible and highly detailed oriented. The candidate should also be capable of effectively managing multiple tasks and to work under pressure.
Must be a highly motivated individual. Bachelors Degree from a 4 year college or technical school plus a five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience