Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Proper documentation is required. All documentation must be filled out completely and legibly. All quality documentation must be turned as required.
- The employee will be responsible for following the documentation expectations
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Responsible for operating machine and monitoring machine operation
- Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments and all change over tasks
- Maintain area to be clutter free; mop and squeegee area as appropriate
- May be required to pass the Powered Industrial Vehicle training. The employee shall fill out proper Pre Shift Inspection Form for any powered industrial vehicle on a daily basis. Pre Shift Inspection Forms shall be turned as required.
- Inspect incoming materials for defects
- Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.