Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
A Production Level I Associate participates as a member of a “Team” to accomplish shared goals and objectives.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in group or team environment about safety, product quality.
- Reports all work place safety concerns to the appropriate personnel and takes corrective action when appropriate
- Promotes a culture of safety and efficiency by adhering to plant safety and work rules
- Ensures fellow associates are aware of and in compliance with all safety rules.
- Approaches safety with a positive attitude and watches out for the wellbeing of others
- Supports plants’ 6s initiative by keeping supplies and equipment organized
- Observes all safety rules and regulations
- Palletizes finished cases per specifications
- Ensures that each case is properly labeled
- Ensures that each case is properly packaged and sealed
- Pushes and pulls large amounts of weight with the use of an electric pallet jack or hand pallet jack
- Performs similar or associated duties as necessary to accomplish job objectives in an effective manner as assigned by Shift Lead
- Supplies packaging materials as needed
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment throughout the plant according to GMP and Safety Guidelines
- Ensure product meets all Quality and GMP standards
- Operates processing equipment
- Portions and scales ingredients and verifies process control point and product quality
- Manages work in process
- Assists Quality Assurance in obtaining samples of products
- Ensures products meets specifications (i.e. weights, temperature, etc.) set by Quality Assurance
- Monitors use of safety devices and equipment, general housekeeping and maintains a constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices
- Operates mixing equipment according to established SOPs
- May make adjustments to ensure quality and correct and consistent weights
- Must complete production reports as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess basic math and computer skills, as well as good communication skills, both verbal and written
- One year of experience in a food processing/manufacturing/industrial environment is a plus
- Must be able to listen and follow basic instructions and work routines from superiors
- Responsible for knowing and adhering to Good Manufacturing Standards
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating instructions
- Ability to complete reports and forms
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and instructions
- Able to work around flour and cinnamon and other bakery ingredients as part of the daily activities
- Frequently required standing, reaching, bending, kneeling and moving about the facility
- Able to work in both a hot and cold environment
- Works in high noise areas and use mandatory hearing protection
- May be required to work various shifts
- Works with potentially hazardous chemicals and/or equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.