ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, and Oakrun Farm Bakery. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- General Labor, Bakery-Packing
The General Labor, Bakery-Packing is a position that rotates and shares responsibilities.
- Stack cases on pallets according to customer specifications
- Take weight and count of product in box
- Adjust machine as necessary to keep line running
- Return out of specification product to mixing for rework
- Ensure that product is of acceptable quality
- Check to make sure weight and package codes are correct
- Keep work area clean, neat, and organized
- Follow all GMP’s
- Fill out appropriate paperwork as need
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- GED or High School diploma
- Ability to lift 20+ pound consistently
- Problem solve and troubleshoot
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team
- Outstanding attendance/reliability
- Safe work habits
- Previous food experience
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions (twisting, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Must be able to stand on feet for the duration of the shift
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.