The General Lab Worker performs laboratory and pilot plant services to directly assist Scientists and Lab Technicians. Tasks include cleaning lab and pilot plant, filling orders for sample requests, and helpingmaintain stock items that are needed for sampling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans the lab, pilot plant, and ingredient storage areas
- Assists in maintaining stock item inventories for sample requests
- Maintains GMP throughout the facility
- Actively contributes to continued improvement of laboratory and pilot plant systems
- Participates in sensory panels
- Prepares sample requests to be shipped
- Assists the Technical Managers and Lab Technicians with sifting powders and other tasks as needed
- Teamwork and Collaboration. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across theorganization.
- Leadership. Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DFA core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
- Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques.