Company Name: Pontiac Foods
COME JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL KROGER TEAM! START $15/HOUR & $.75 SHIFT PREMIUM!
- $1.00 Spice Department Premium Included!
- Plus Annual bonus potential!
- Plus Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance!
- Plus Paid Personal Days Off & Holidays!
- Plus Employee discounts at all Kroger stores!
- We Are Stable! We Are Kroger 36 Plus Years No Layoffs!
Responsible for effectively performing a variety of positions throughout the facility in a safe, effective, and accurate manner while following procedures and processes, and maintaining and improving the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean all equipment properly and timely to ensure safe quality products
- Operate all clean in place (CIP) and clean out of place (COP) systems as necessary
- Clean machinery, facility structures such as racking, windows, walls and exterior of plant
- Ensure all chemicals, buckets and pumps are properly tagged according to safety requirements
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry
- Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies, packaging materials and loading equipment, including dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard
- Assist in hand-packing and hand-stacking product/cases onto pallets
- Safely operate cardboard baler, bottle bagger/de-bagger and other equipment
- Empty and dispose of outdated product in accordance with established guidelines
- Must be able to work around ingredients and/or finished products known to contain food allergens
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 3 years manufacturing experience