Job Posting Title:
Positions open on second and third shift
Pay starts at $16/hour!
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves caps, packaging and finished goods to and from production line and storage locations in the warehouse.
- Pulls/receives, loads and distributes product through designated areas of the plant
- Performs routine safety checks of forklift including battery, brakes, lift controls, and alarms prior to using equipment.
- Maintains accurate records and provides counts for materials handled.
- Able to read and interpret schedules
- .Knowledge of SAP
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Critical Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be willing to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform the following: standing, climbing, pulling, and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and stooping.
- Must be able to work independently as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient math, reading, and writing skills. Accuracy a key performance factor.
- Good physical condition, able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to learn and use SAP inventory management software.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays/Sundays, as determined by business needs.
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution preferred.
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.