Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 Year verifiable employment with gaps less than 30 days
Previous Forklift experience
Open loading dock doors, set dock plate in place, inspect trailer, chock tires and prepare the area to receive raw ingredients from tractor/ trailers (up to 5-6 trailers per shift / 50-200 pallets per shift per driver).
Inspect and verify order with bill of lading and complete count as required.
Obtain Finished Product for Shipment
- Perform daily safety check of the assigned Forklift / Hi-Lift / Power Jack (Tandem) accordance with company policy.
- Transport full pallets of finished product from the staging area conveyor to blast freezer storage.
- Enter warehouse location in RF unit / scanner as required.
- Pull frozen finished product from blast freezer storage with a Forklift / Hi-Lift according to work orders and transport to freezer staging area.
- Transport finished product from production line to auto-wrapper.
- Transport wrapped pallets and place in to freezer storage.
Transport Finished Pallets Load Trailers
- Select pallets of frozen finished goods (75-80 pallets per shift) from freezer according to work order, scan out of inventory, mark pallets and transport to loading dock staging area.
- Transport pallets of finished product from loading dock staging and load trailers according to predetermined loading plan.
- Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.