Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The forklift driver will unload delivered truckloads of empty bins/drums, particle board and other operating supplies. Will load filled bins/drums onto trucks for outbound shipment. Empty/unload waste hoppers as required. Move other materials, supplies, machinery, etc. as requested by Supervisor/Mechanic.
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Work in a safe manner and observe all plant safety rules.
- Maintain the housekeeping and sanitation conditions that meet prescribed standards, including but not limited to the neat and orderly placing and stacking of materials into clean and uncluttered areas, not placing any material yellow painted walkways or safety zones, maintaining a 24" isle between material and the wall.
- Perform the Pre-shift forklift safety check before operating the forklift.
- Transport empty bins/drums to the staging area.
- Transport pallets of full bins/drums to staging area.
- Empty Waste Dumpers as requested by Supervisor/Mechanic.
- Move resources and supplies as requested by Supervisor/Mechanic.
- When leaving fork lift truck, turn off ignition, set parking brake, and remove key.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Housekeeping and sanitation standards for areas.
- CAL/OSHA- Operating Rules for Industrial Trucks.
- Pre-Shift Truck Safety Check.
- Drum Filling Operation
- Must have current and valid Forklift Driver#39;s License.
- Work in conformance of all plant safety practices and procedure.
- Must be able to work any shift, 7-days a week.
- Safe handling and operations of truck and trailer.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.