The responsibilities are to drive a forklift in a safe and responsible manner by moving product to and from specified locations and deliver them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Safely and efficiently operate forklift or any other materials handling equipment as required.
- Ensure all products are free of damage and infestation.
- Ensure production code dates are properly recorded, quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or other requirements.
- Perform and monitor inventories as required by manager.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. Be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess value of ambition and engagement with simplicity.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative action Employer. We are an E-Verify participant. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply.
1. Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
2. Must be able to comprehend written instructions and be able to identify variables within the process, and make required adjustments.
3. Basic math skills.
4. Standup and sitting forklift operation required.