High Liner Foods is North America#39;s largest marketer of frozen, value-added, seafood products - a family of passionate people and strong brands with a dedicated vision of \u0022Reimagining Seafood to Nourish Life\u0022 for more than 120 years!
Our secret to success is simple. It#39;s our people. We believe in building a high-performance organization by investing in our people. We are focused on developing future leaders from within, fostering individual capacity for leadership with personalized training and development plans for all employees.
Reporting to the Sales Planning Team Leader, the Sales Planning role will provide critical support to the organization in 4 key areas: customer and channel analytics, commercial planning, sales/customer support and other continuous improvement projects.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Optimize sales through planning, S&OP collaboration and coordination with Sales, Marketing and Operations stakeholders.
- Review and analyze raw sales and customer data. Provide quality data insights and recommendations for the development of customer strategy.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting for Sales team, based on expectations and alignment with Sales and Manager direction
- Provide business management and sales operational support for specific account base, including the development of KPI dashboards, volume forecasting, and a variety of reporting, analytics and customer communications
- Coordinate volume forecasting and budgeting processes for the commercial team, and drive continuous improvement of quality, accuracy and consistency
- Lead the RFP process (RFIs, bids, etc) to provide timely responses to customers via coordination and compilation of key stakeholder reviews, inputs and responses
- Participate in pricing discussions with FP&A, Sales and Marketing to collaborate on pricing recommendations for monthly and quarterly price list updates and RFP/bids
- Monitor and evaluate sales efficiency and productivity against customer plans and channel targets
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, (e.g. customer pricing, customer inventory reporting, opportunity reporting), and collaborate with business team leadership to find solutions
- Act as a resource to all internal departments looking for customer-related reporting and analytics support.
- Coordination of customer scorecard and biz intelligence by customer/segment into biz development
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
- A Bachelor#39;s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- 2-3 years of reporting and analysis experience, preferably with Microsoft Tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel and power point.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous requirements and translate them into actionable insights
- Solid computer skills with focus on Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.
- Willingness to travel as needed to drive business results
High Liner Foods is Remote Work Friendly!
Our Hybrid Working Model is referred to as the "2-1-2 model" where employees will work three (3) days in theoffice two fixed days on site, one flex day on site and two optional remote days.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor#39;s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)