This job posting is an "Evergreen Requisition" designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
Who is Conagra Brands?
Conagra Brands, headquartered in Chicago, combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We#39;re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We#39;re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape - all with a culture that#39;s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Research and Development organization. You will be responsible for one primary project, as well as other small projects. Projects may include new product launches, line extensions, problem/solution identification, testing of new innovations etc. You will investigate and conduct benchtop and pilot plant experiments to gather data and prepare written reports for the commercialization of new products, or reformulation in existing products to improve quality and margins. Achieve insight into key technical initiatives and emerging business needs.
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Paid Internship
- Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 - August 5, 2022
- Campus housing will be available to those who do not have housing in Omaha
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Training, Overviews, and Learning
- Intern class of 50+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as dress for your day attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
Are You the Right Candidate?
We#39;re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Will graduate December 2022 or May 2023, but December 2023 and May 2024 graduates may be considered
- Are pursuing a degree, or have completed courses, in Food Science
- Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.