The Food Scientist II position reports to the Director of Product Development and Commercialization with additional reporting responsibilities to the Senior Scientists. The Food Scientist II is responsible for implementation of the activities, plans, and projects designated by the Director. This includes developing formulations, modifying customer formulations, developing LACF thermal processes, and support of all activities and documentation associated with commercialization of products in DFA#39;s manufacturing facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Product Formulation
- Product Processing
- Thermal Process Development
- Customer Sample Production
- Plant Trial Support including Manufacturing Documentation Creation
- Maintenance and preparation of R&D Laboratories
- Maintenance, preparation and operation of Pilot Plant equipment
- Ordering of ingredients, equipment, and parts
- Batch Ingredient weighing
- Support of QA&C group with regard to thermal processing
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required