Food Scientist 1
Gainesville Science Center
Mérieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Food Scientist 1 in 2183 SE Hawthorne Rd, Gainesville, FL 32641 USA. Your mission will be to:
- Execute testing protocols for routine physical analysis and project work such as cook validations and sensory panels.
- Use available software systems such as lab data management, texture analysis, and sensory software for setting up, managing, and executing testing.
- Schedule and coordinate the delivery of samples through communication with suppliers, distribution centers, and retail personnel.
- Check the accuracy of data generated by other department personnel and provide validated reports to the client and suppliers.
- Assist in the training of new product analysts.
- Proofread project proposals and reports for a variety of objectives including texture testing, sensory panels, claims validations, and shelf life studies.
- Organize and execute project work according to the project proposal.
- Support in the maintenance of master analysis templates and client folders.
- Participate in client correlations and provide answers to client questions regarding testing protocols via correlations and email.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution ofcustomer complaints and non-conformances
Bachelor#39;s degree preferred OR at least two years of experience in hospitality, retail, or manufacturing or a background in Food Science from work experience or formal education resulting in a degree.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button