Position: Food Production Manager
Location: Miami, Florida
Department: Food Production
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Manage all food production areas for airlines and or home meal replacement.
- Train and hold employees accountable for their work performance
- Effectively manage labor costs
- Ensure and promote a safe work environment
- Follow all airline customer specifications to ensure products are being produced correctly.
- Follow HACCP program guidelines, which consist of sanitation and safe food handling practices.
- Manage and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Implement cycle time reduction and lean manufacturing productivity initiatives.
- Create team concepts throughout the food department
- Develop and maintain master production plan.
- Manage employee issues including schedules, attendance, disciplinary process and employee relations.
- High School graduate with a minimum of 3 years of operational experience
- Management experience required
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus
- Computer skills (Microsoft outlook, word and excel)
- Positive attitude, leadership skills, strong communication skills.
- Must be able to motivate and build a team. Have positive attitude and leadership skills.