JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides clerical support to the Food Safety and Production Office.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY: Performs routine duties, setting priorities and scheduling own work in accordance with established and general policies and procedures. Needs to show sound judgment, thoroughness, and competence.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in a fast-paced office setting with frequent interruptions. Communicate well in difficult situations. Occasionally needs to drive a vehicle to other work locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs well-defined clerical and recordkeeping tasks related to the Food Safety and Production Office;
- Performs reception duties for the production office;
- Updates HACCP records to comply with FDA Food Code, Medina Audit and Airline inspections;
- Files all documents e.g. manning records, work schedules, Airline’s spec books;
- Assists Production management with monthly inventory, data entry into costing program, create simple forms, correspondence and memos for management, procedures, Spec Books for Airlines, and Preparation sheets;
- Maintains record system by assisting management in the various divisions;
- Greets customers and Guest;
- Maintains Health Questionnaire for Visitors/Third Party employees program, including having visitors, etc. fill out questionnaires and log into database;
- Issues visitor badges to third party employees, visitors, and guest;
- Assists with menu presentations and special events;
- Provides general information and assists visitors and guest with questions and refers to appropriate department.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Distributes incoming mail for department;
- Update bulletin boards with current information, notices to employees, memos, etc.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Combination of education, training and experience which clearly demonstrates possession of the knowledge and abilities detailed above.
- Typical qualifying background would include two (2) years of responsible office/clerical experience involving strict and continuous attention to detail in recordkeeping and data entry.
- General office experience preferred.
- Demands effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires excellent memory and organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Requires computer literacy.
- Must possess a valid State driver’s license.