Looking for a sweet new job?
As a Kitchen Operator you would make candy!
Using our traditional recipes you would make batches of candy in our copper kettles. You will also need to follow the production schedule, safely operate the kettles and cooling/forming equipment, and ensure product quality and food safety.
• 1-2 years experience in a food manufacturing environment
• Completion of high school
• Basic numerical ability (counting, addition, multiplication)
• Mechanically inclined: able to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment
• Ability to lift up to 25kg repetitively
We Want You:
A team player, organized, attentive to details, routine-oriented, always following rules & procedures