Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondel?z International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will lead the implementation of the Focused Improvement Pillar (FI) at the Chicago Bakery, through end to end loss identification, executing the Governance processes to eradicate the losses and deliver productivity. Ensure the capability building in analytical tools, and zero loss mindset is happening across the organization. Responsible for the development of Global Efficiency (GE) and Waste glide-paths as well as driving the Productivity Plan. This role also plays an important role in developing the strategic implementation of FI to support the Chicago Bakery Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) Journey.
How you will contribute
- Lead the Site FI Pillar, qualify all pillar members, and manage the pillar master to support the IL6S implementation
- Create the necessary capability across the site for a correct FI implementation
- Lead the full site Loss Analysis Process - Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly deployment
- Develop and cascade the Zero Loss Journey to all Pillars and Lines
- Support all IL6S Pillar leads on tracking and understanding their losses
- Develop, track and manage the site Productivity Plan - including the quarterly and yearly update
- Work with IIM on the capital master plan development and project scoping linked with losses
- Work with Finance to validate savings for capital and all other productivity projects
- Lead and coach 12 Step kaizen projects linked with site losses
- Lead and coach SMED projects linked with site losses
- IDF Site Admin - responsible for system implementation, reporting, and user capability
- Develop line and site key performance indicators (KPI) tracking to provide visibility of results
- Build zero loss mindset throughout the organization through training and coaching
- Acts as a change agent in implementing IL6S methodology in the organization
- Maintain and create appropriate documentation for reports, project execution, and data analysis
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productivemaintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment.Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building
- An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills and Knowledge of industrialmaintenance and manufacturing equipment.
- BS degree in Engineering or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience (7 years preferred) managing process improvement teams in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Focused Improvement implementation
- Ability to create high performance work teams
- Problem solving and data analysis expert - Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Preferred
- Proficient experience delivering quantified results through cross functional teams - leading and coaching
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of MS Office Applications, specifically Excel
- Experience with Minitab and other statistical analysis tools strongly preferred.
- Experienced and active in employee engagement activities
- Ability to work off-shifts and weekends as required by the business
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
- Process management
- Building effective teams
- Strategic agility
- Managing vision and purpose
- Creativity and Outside the box thinking
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondel?z International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands--including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products --are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondel?z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Job TypeRegularManufacturing support