Flavor tank person ensures batching activities are undertaken in a safe, efficient, and timely manner, and assist in production when needed.
· Be on time, in uniform and ready to work at your scheduled time.
· Follows all GMP requirements.
· Ensures that the Batching area is audit ready at all times.
· Ensures product is available for production when needed.
· Ensures proper ingredients and amounts are used.
· All tools are properly cleaned and sanitized prior to, during and after use.
· Upholds expectations and sets an example for production associates.
· Ensures accurate and timely completion of all paperwork.
· Assist in production when needed.
· Assist operator in direction of personnel to ensure safe, efficient, and accurate completion of activities.
· Coordinates with the warehouse to ensure proper ingredients are pulled and available for batching and heat-treating process.
· Communicates with supervisor to ensure proper production flow in accordance with production schedule.
· Must be able to reset batching according to production needs based on available ingredients and/or packaging.
· Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
· Responsible for understanding sanitation processes and performing the appropriate sanitation function as required, such as sanitized rinse, sanitation flushes, CIP, and COP processes.
· Completing the daily paperwork, as required
2-5 years ice cream and/or dairy manufacturing experience is required.
Must be able to read and write English.
Must be able to lift up 75 lbs.