Our client, a fast growing and well established Flavor & Fragrance Company is again growing and now seeking a top caliber Flavor Applications Director as an addition to staff:
The Flavor Applications Director is responsible for managing the flavor applications laboratory and associates. This position also has hands-on responsibilities for flavor applications situations which include formulating products to showcase flavors and solving customer problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs testing on development of customer products and house projects
- Manages the flavor applications staff
- Solves customer problems with applications and processing of finished goods.
- Report writing and customer correspondence.
- Partners closely with flavor chemists to optimize flavor performance in applications.
- Occasional travel to seminars and customer locations
Directly supervises flavor applications associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To be considered for this growth opportunity, you should have a BS Degree in Food Science or related and at least ten  years of experience in Flavor Applications/Management.
You must have a valid Green Card or be a Permanent Resident of the USA.