- Three years accounting experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the application of accounting principles associated with fixed assets and related sales/use and personal property taxes.
- Previous experience in large, manufacturing ERP required; SAP and/or Sage experience preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP particularly ASC 360
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative manner
- Strong professional written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; intermediate to advanced Excel skills
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.