IA Cedar Rapids
Supply Chain Planning
Job Posting Title:
The successful candidate will provide their experience knowledge and a continuous improvement mindset to the commercialization of new products and driving efficiencies for our substantial level of SKUs. Responsibilities may also include inventory stock transfer/replenishment responsibilities
- Translates weekly item level master schedule into daily, line / shift level schedule aligning business priorities with plant / operational efficiencies
- Daily communication with operations regarding production schedule and any potential changes, keeping changes to a minimum, maintaining the 7-day frozen schedule policy.
- Work with Material Planners to ensure that schedules are supported by components.
- Keep key stakeholders apprised of potential problems or issues impacting the business.
- Coordinate with Life Cycle Analyst and Material Planners to manage through product transitions and exits to minimize financial exposure to the company.
- For some locations/plants, responsibilities may also include inventory stock transfer / replenishment planning.
- Utilize systems to continuously drive efficiency and improve productivity as well as optimize scheduling.
- Ensure successful #39;Event#39; execution by utilizing effective planning processes, system set-up, and communication with the cross functional teams (New products, customer promotional / merchandising events).
- Set-up and maintain systems to facilitate efficient inventory management, customer service, and operational metrics.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with an ERP system; knowledge of SAP or LX desired
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills, and technical knowledge required.
- Minimum 2 years supply chain, production scheduling, demand planning, or operations experience preferred.
- Experience in managing a high level of SKUs.
- Working knowledge of S&OP processes and procedures, as well as supply planning desired
- Strong Excel skill
Associate Degree/College Diploma - Type: Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related field preferred
Certification Preferred for Job: APICS (American Production Inventory Certification Society)
Preferred Attributes, Qualifications & Working Conditions:
Enter % of time
Travel (other than driving)
Enter % of time
Sitting / standing at desk
Enter % of time
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.