Financial Planning Analysis Lead
$80-100K plus bonus
Our Ames, IA manufacturing client is looking to hire a Financial Planning Analysis Lead. Responsible for the direct management of the Financial Analysis staff, engaged in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis. Manages a financial professional to ensure financial planning, and analysis projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations, and reports are accurate and timely. Acts as a liaison with management, regarding budget questions. Ensures compliance with internal, procedures and government regulations. Analyzes, evaluates, and, develops, forecasting models and identifies to management potential areas of, opportunities and risks.
Key Responsibilities & Job Qualifications
- Requires a bachelor#39;s degree or an equivalent combination of education, and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of costing and financial planning.
- Working knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Proficient in, Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion).
- Advanced, aptitude in problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to lead and manage.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal, communication skills.