Reporting to the Manager, Finance you will help facilitate the day-to-day operations of the RightAngle system. The analyst supports system projects that often require cross functional business partners. Work closely with leaders and peers to achieve target customer service levels. Communicate with IT and users regarding service, scheduling and deployment of technical changes. You will be asked to resolve issues and manage conflict.
Primary objectives include:
- Collaborate with internal team members on the development of material forecasting strategy
- Investigate identified strategic solutions that help provide and accurate forecasting information inherent to our needs
- Learn category cost/price drivers and support category manager improvement efforts to study, interpret, and leverage market knowledge
- Provide guidance through formal and informal training sessions RightAngle system users
- Actively advise on processes and daily questions that arise
- Serve as a liaison between functional users, IT and EP Finance to research and recommend business process refinements
- Assist Category leaders with the development of market forecasts leading to open price determination
- Build mathematical provisions, curves and final configurations within the RightAngle forecasting system
- Collaborate with Enterprise Procurement partners in the performance of root cause analysis as issues arise, including problem definition, investigation, and deployment of corrective actions and counter measures
- Champion change management behaviors across the organization to embrace improved material forecast processes and use of RightAngle software
- Train users on use of RightAngle software
- Monitor, investigate and resolve issues identified within daily and weekly error reports
- Review coverage summary reports within assigned categories for areas of concern. Research, identify and resolve or recommend avenues for problem resolution
- Maintain underlying data within the system such as calendar, material hierarchy strategies used for reporting and commodity data
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- 3 years in Procurement, Finance, Information Technology, and/or Supply Chain Planning roles, prefer CPG experience
- BS/BA in General Business, Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, or a related major
- Passionate, dedicated person who can function in a complex environment
- Understanding of economics, technical issues and ability to perform independent value analysis and value engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentation of complex material in both small and large group settings
- Exceptional PC skills required (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience with SAP, RightAngle or other financial software tools preferred.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.