Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it#39;s second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
The Financial Analyst provides reporting for the Foods Company and analyzes performance compared to plan and prior year. They will support the annual planning process as well as the quarterly forecast process. This person provides management support through customer information, Essbase marts and other special projects.
Relocation Package is available for Eligible candidates.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Foods Company Sales and Marketing teams, with timely reporting and analysis, to identify areas of profit enhancement opportunities that are in alignment with the mission, strategies, and goals of the company. Provide guidance, analytical and reporting support for strategic and operating plans. Responsible for Credit Memo Reporting.
- Under the direction of the SVP Controller Perdue Foods, maintain an effective structure of reporting, ensuring the integrity of the financial reporting and analysis. Identify, communicate, and correct weaknesses.
- Provide support to the Sales Analysis Manager, and Director of Sales Analysis.
- Develop a business partner relationship with the Foods Company Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Minimum Education and Experience
REQUIRED: Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting plus 3-5 years of relevant experience. Food Products or Consumer Packaged Goods Experience a plus.
PREFERRED: 5 years prior financial experience, preferably in the Food Products (poultry / protein) or Consumer Packaged Goods industry. MBA and CMA preferred.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.