The Financial Analyst will provide financial consulting and strategic support to the Controller including preparation/execution of board presentations, financial presentations, forecasting models, strategic initiatives, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support to lead to #39;optimal#39; business decision making.
- Support projects and document production related to budgeting, forecasting, financial results and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare external reporting materials, including annual, quarterly and current reports in the required formats.
- Analyze trends in the business and generate insights to drive business performance improvement and develop new reporting.
- Develop and analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Build financial models to analyze capital projects and other financial investment opportunities.
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of process improvements, including improvements utilizing Dynamics/Atlas.
- Work closely in the development of business process documentation as it relates to future requirements.
- Provide leadership with forward looking reports specifying and comparing factors affecting process and profitability of products.
- Prepare Executive team and Board of Director meeting materials.
- Support the development of the annual financial budget; Provide variance analysis vs. budget, prior year, and forecasts on an ongoing basis
- Develop and manage financial reporting dashboard including but not limited to monthly results, quarterly forecast, cash forecasting, ROI metrics, etc.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Bachelor#39;s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from a college or university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or another analytical-related field; and a minimum of 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with a preferred emphasis in the manufacturing business segment.
- MBA or CMA/CPA strongly preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Finance with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders.
- Results driven with strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced high growth environment.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Trilliant Food & Nutrition is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email atJobs@TrilliantFood.comand let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.