Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for aFinancial Analyst, FP&A in White Plains, NY.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren#39;t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our White Plains, NY office for a Financial Analyst (FP&A).
- Responsible to consolidate weekly net sales trend and communicate the results to senior management
- Responsible to consolidate Danone North America#39;s business units P&Ls and communicate the results to the worldwide business unit
- Control the business units reporting submissions during month-end close (actuals and forecasts)
- Proactively manage reporting process, meetings and calendars to ensure timeliness and efficiency
- Report key P&L variances to the worldwide business unit (actuals and forecasts)
- Drive standardization and simplification of templates to facilitate the communication between FP&A and business units
- Create financial reports to provide meaningful financial insights to senior management
- Support on ad-hoc analyses requested by senior management
- Support on PowerPoint presentations for senior finance leadership
- You have a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance
- You have at least 3+ years of progressive experience in a related field
- You can work under tight deadlines and pressure
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerQuery, Access, PowerPoint)
- You have previously worked with a business intelligence tool
- Preferably worked within the CPG industry
- You can work independently and at the same time work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have proven ability to execute results quickly & effectively
- You are curious and eager to learn new things
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, QA, Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence, Finance, Technology, Quality