Growing better together!
Who We Are
SVZ supplies high-quality, sustainable fruit and vegetable ingredients. Our portfolio of premium purees, concentrates, NFC juices and IQFs are not only tasty and 100% natural, but you also receive the added reassurance of SVZ’s reliability.
We found that by establishing long-lasting partnerships that respect communities, support farmers, take care of the environment and help our customers, we can be successful and make a difference.
Drawing on more than 150 years of expertise across the agro-supply chain, our collective knowledge and close collaboration with our partner farmers, customers and suppliers makes us the go-to fruit and vegetable ingredients supplier for leading food and beverage manufacturers across the globe.
What We Offer
Salary: $110,000 to $155,000
Selected candidates are typically hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range, however placement within the entire range is based on qualifications and professional experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Disability/ Long-term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with Employer Match
- 15 vacation days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 10% bonus potential
What You Will Do
The Finance Manager is responsible for the management of all financial activities of the company in accordance with the financial policy established by SVZ, and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Finance Manager is a member of the executive management team, manages a small finance team and actively participates in the development and implementation of operational and financial strategies to support the growth and success of the company.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Strategy development
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Reporting and management information
- People management
- Working Capital management
- Administrative organization and internal control
- Relationship Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Any combination of education and experience may be substituted as long as it provides the desired skills, knowledge and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Three years of experience in a senior-level financial position
- Five years of supervisory/management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong computer skills including ERP systems (SAP)
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Experience working in the food and beverage industry
- Experience working within an international organization
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Work is primarily performed in an office setting.
Physical abilities are primarily those required of an office or administrative position: the ability to walk, sit, write, hear, and speak; operation of office equipment, including, but not limited to phone, copy machine, fax machine, computer; typing on keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, peripheral, depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
SVZ USA Washington, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.