The Field Service Scheduler is responsible for scheduling, re-scheduling, updating and communicating the field service activity schedule in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. ?
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with relevant stakeholders like Project Management, Customer Support Management, Technical Support, Field Service Engineers and Planners to ensure scheduling is in line with the delivery of equipment, and spare parts.
You will be working to reserve capacity for all field service activities and to schedule Field Service Engineers to fulfill work orders requirements that have been created in line with location and severity. You will help in identifying resource needs/shortages/excess and involve the relevant stakeholders to find the optimal solution. You will also monitor the progress of the requests and act quickly upon changes and inform stakeholders about changes or issues to the scheduling process.
You will be providing up-to-date overview of scheduled and available Field Service Engineers hours and capacity to Field Service Managers. You will also be working with Field Service Managers to ensure Field Service Engineers training needs, skills, and skill level are up to date.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to execute agreed tasks and deadlines against performance criteria (KPI).
- Ability to work closely with a team of Field Service Engineers and understand the dynamics and capabilities of the team.
- Experience and ability to process and manage multiple schedules simultaneously and is process driven and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience with operations management and/or field service scheduling with a strong logistics and planning background.
- Knowledge of Service Administration processes, preferably in a Sales or Food Manufacturing industry environment.
- Experience of using an ERP system preferred, ideally in combination with a service-scheduling application (ServiceMax preferred)
- Excellent communication and English skills, both written and verbal
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
?Marel Vision and Values
In partnership with our customers, we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Marel’s core values are: Unity, Innovation and Excellence.