Our client is a world leader in laboratory equipment and services and has an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. This important position will be based in the Minneapolis area.
- This position is ideally based near Minneapolis, MN.
- The position covers MN, SD, ND, and parts of NE, IA, and WI. Supplemental travel into other territories is required.
- This position requires up to 75% overnight travel
- Duties include the preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments in the assigned region.
- Managing inventory and reporting for accuracy.
- Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to work on your own with little supervision.
- Direct experience in the analytical instruments field is a plus.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that can complete assigned tasks with little to no supervision.
- The ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and tools for repairs is required.
- A valid driver#39;s license and passport are required.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Electric or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or another technical discipline.
- Preferred candidates will have at least three years’ experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
The company offers salary, bonus, company car allowance/mileage reimbursement, $10K anniversary bonus every 5 years, growth opportunity and an outstanding low-cost benefits package for the full family that starts on day one.