Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring a Field Sales Representative who will be responsible for executing all aspects of Mark Anthony Brands portfolio brand plans in the assigned AA market of Long Island. The Field Sales Representative will implement wholesaler plans, execute distributor incentive programs, and ensure key account execution. Market areas will be defined as AA markets, comprised of one or more distributors.
As a Field Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Executing all aspects of sales plan with wholesaler network. Executing brand plans and programming by working with District Manager level influencers at their distributors.
- Tracking and reporting on-going and consistent market conditions, conditions through internal tools
- Weekly retail/market recap of execution and performance, providing manager feedback on market using internal tools
- Brand execution at the market level. Brand standards to include pricing, shelf placement, cold box placement, display, draft and bottle placement
- Monitor and evaluate personal performance on a monthly basis to identify and develop personal areas for growth
- 18 days (90% of time) ensuring retail execution, surveying (with key influencer of the wholesaler), evaluating distribution, display and ad feature execution
- 2 full days (10% of time) managing all administrative requirements due on a monthly basis (fiscal responsibility, distribution tracking, program execution tracking and performance management) as well as all local initiatives
The Field Sales Representative position is well-suited for you if you:
- Work with teammates on regular basis in the field. Provide best practice sharing and coordinate in market execution/activation drives against key market/account initiatives, new item launches and/or distribution drives.
- Consistently demonstrates the Mark Anthony Brands Way to sell (Taste the Difference, MABI meetings, DAP3, and Performance Dashboard)
- Exhibit a very high sense of urgency, be well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and have the ability to build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Are energized by the opportunity to work for the leading Flavored Malt Beverage company in the US and be committed to investing significant time and energy into their career
- Fully embodies the Mark Anthony Brands culture
- Keep abreast of competitive trends and report appropriate developments
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor#39;s degree
- 0-3 years of sales experience preferred or recent graduate with sales internship experience
- Fact based selling and ability to establish rapport
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Mobility is mandatory as high performers will be rewarded with new opportunities over time that will in most cases require continued relocation
- Strong computer skills, Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)- including the ability to do quality presentations
Relocation Available? Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Are you interested in selling and marketing the brands of the fastest growing beer company in the US?
Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack®, an MXD.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, Mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to offer the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s® Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew one of the cleanest tasting alcohol bases in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family!