The CORE Group is a national foodservice sales agency that blends engaged leadership with a deep network of market specialists across the U.S. With over 50 offices across the country, our goal is to hire the best people who want to move fast and make a large impact. Happy people do happy things; we allow our employees to focus on what they love to do.
Our Mission Statement: W.I.N.
Willing & Engaged - Integrity - Never Give Up
All Together. Different.
The CORE Group has a culinarian opportunity in Carolinas!
Sales Team Requirements:
- Sales experience (2 years minimum)
- Culinary experience/culinary degree is preferred
- Reside in, or be willing to move to the designated area
- Possess a strong aptitude for sales
- Position requires travel and overnight stays
- Valid Driver#39;s License and no instances of DUI/DWI/Reckless Driving/Suspended License within the last (5) years to appear on the background check and driver#39;s history search in order to be considered for this position
- Understanding and working knowledge of CIRI
- Ability to translate industry trends and insights into tangible sales
- Professional, positive and persuasive demeanor
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
Sales Team Responsibilities:
- Operator Contact: 70% of time allocation. Make, obtain and secure sales. Develop and maintain sales through product presentations and customer interaction on behalf of CORE clients as directed.
- Nestle dedicated
- Develop and maintain a Platinum Partner Portfolio of a minimum of 50 accounts by calling on them every 60 days at minimum.
- Make a minimum of 15 sales calls per week.
- Present a minimum of 8 clients on each sales call.
- Utilize CIRI (CORE CRM system) for planning & reporting sales activity, obtaining targets, objective planning and self-management by entering all relevant information in real time and in accordance with all assigned deadlines
- Maintain and update operator profiles: Buyer contacts, priority, market segments, attributes, size, buying group affiliation, distribution channel, client competitive information, etc.
- Manage administrative time in an effective manner. Preparing for and securing the necessary sales tools (samples, programs, POS, etc.) needed for a professional sales presentation.
- Support team effort as needed and requested by management via company sales meetings, food shows, vendor fairs and district sales meetings.
- Ability to work and thrive individually, as well as part of a team
- Maintenance and development of sale through product presentations and sales training at distributor customers
- Quote portion cost; prepare sales contracts and programs for business obtained
- Plan and execute product presentations and demonstrations
The CORE Group offers a competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and 401K eligibility.